hemp pesto Time for another quick and easy hemp recipe. Our basil and hemp pesto takes only 5 minutes to make, is gluten free and tastes delicious.
You will need
- Blender or food processor
- 40 grams of fresh basil leaves
- 40 grams of Parmesan cheese
- 40 grams of pine nuts
- 2 cloves garlic
- 50 millilitres of olive oil (preferably extra virgin)
- 50 millilitres of hemp seed oil
- Pinch of salt
Preparation time5 minutes
Cook time5 minutes
Total time10 minutes
Recipe Yield (Servings)4
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO MAKE HEMP PESTO?
To make hemp pesto you will need a blender or food processor. It takes 5 minutes to make and serves 4.
4 STEPS TO MAKE HEMP PESTO
- Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor.
- Mix until smooth.
- Add more oil if you prefer a more liquid consistency, or less if you don’t.
- Season the pesto as you wish (more or less salt, perhaps some pepper).
Enjoy your home made hemp pesto on bread, with pasta or as a pizza topping – bon appétit!
Delicious! How did you do? Any tips or suggestions, tell us below!